Four Course Food & Wine Pairing
- Wine and food Pairings:
- Crab cakes paired with 2007 Verdelho.
- Seabass paired with 2007 Sauvignon Blanc.
- Wine-marinated braised short ribs paired with award-winning 2006 Cabernet Sauvignon.
- Cheesecake paired with 2007 Franci Black Muscat.
- Food will be precooked but we'll gladly share recipes
OR YOUR MONEY BACK
Don't See What You're Looking for? Please Tell Us!
What Would You Like?
You must purchase this before endorsing it.
Tell Us About Your Favorite Part
I learned how to make crab cakes, which is something I've been meaning to do.. And what better way to learn than from a talented chef such as Doug? He really makes sure that all of the students are engaged in the lesson, and are able to get some hands-on experience in the kitchen. Not to mention, the food was awesome. I will definitely be taking more of his classes in the future, and recommending them to others.
Doug's food and wine pairing session was great! He had a great teaching pace and style and made sure that everyone was involved and having fun. Laci was also a fun and friendly host! Everything we cooked was delicious and I loved that we learned recipes I can tackle on my own in the future. I would strongly recommend attending one of Doug's classes to a friend, and definitely plan to attend more of his classes. Thanks, Doug!